Teaching Advanced Entrepreneurship? Looking for resources that support instruction and tie directly to recommended course content? Then, check out this package, which includes 15 complete LAPs and PowerPoints hand-picked for use in the MBA Research Advanced Entrepreneurship course. Course Guide included! This LAP package is based on the Standard Advanced Entrepreneurship course. Additional LAP materials may be required for the Accelerated or
Honors-Ready version of the course. Reference the course guide for a list of titles for the advanced versions.
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. Bring your discussions to life with the included PowerPoints featuring a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-EC-018, Make the Most of It (Productivity), revised, ©19
- LAP-EC-103, Designed to Work (Organizational Design of Businesses), ©18 (formerly LAP-EC-023)
- LAP-EC-104, Stretch Your Boundaries (The Global Business Environment), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-022)
- LAP-EC-105, What’s Shakin’? (Factors Affecting the Business Environment), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-026)
- *LAP-EC-106, On the Up and Up (Business Ethics), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-021)
- LAP-EC-107, Keep the Change (Adapting to Markets), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-025)
- *LAP-EN-044, Ethical Excellence (Ethics in Entrepreneurship), ©19
- LAP-FI-091, Count the Cash (Cash Flow), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-006)
- LAP-FI-093, The Right Balance (The Nature of Balance Sheets), ©21 (formerly LAP-FI-010)
- LAP-FI-094, Watch Your Bottom Line (Income Statements), ©20 (formerly LAP-FI-004)
- LAP-OP-002, Buy Right (Purchasing), revised, ©15
- LAP-OP-009, Watch Your (Over) Head (Overhead/Operating Costs), ©15
- LAP-OP-017, Can You Make It? (Nature of Production), ©16 (formerly LAP-OP-004)
- LAP-PM-010, Build Your Corporate Brand…Before Someone Builds It for You (The How-To's of Corporate Branding), revised, ©15
- LAP-PM-020, Corporate Identity (Nature of Corporate Branding), ©15
- LAP-SM-007, Plan Now, Succeed Later (Nature of Business Plans), ©16 (Formerly LAP-SM-001)
- LAP-SM-013, Plan for Success (Creating a Business Plan), ©16 (formerly LAP-SM-002)
- LAP-SM-075, Prepare for the Worst; Expect the Best (Nature of Risk Management), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-008)
*Free! We are indebted to the Daniels Fund for its support to bring these materials to you free of charge. This special pricing requires completion of a brief survey that will help us measure impact of these free materials.
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints.