MBA Research (Marketing and Business Administration Research and Curriculum Center) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Established in 1971 as an education foundation, it is operated by a consortium of 25+ state education departments. Its mission is to support educators in the preparation of students for careers in business. MBA Research supports a systems approach to the teaching of business that includes:
- Listening to the business community to understand what matters most in curriculum for future business leaders
- Curriculum standards that provide a framework for high-quality business programs
- Curriculum design to identify learning outcomes most likely to help students prepare for real-world careers in business
- Instructional support to help both students and teachers with learning tools that focus specifically on developing key understandings and skills
- Proof-of-learning via industry-sponsored certifications and other assessments, recognitions, and documentations.
- Program accreditation, recognizing exemplary high school programs that effectively address all elements of the systems approach outlined here.
Learn more at www.MBAResearch.org