Use LAPs to help prepare your students for the A*S*K certification exams. This package of 10 LAPs includes those most relevant to the Concepts of Finance exam. Since LAPs are based on the same industry validation research as the A*S*K exams, they make great review and study materials to help ensure that your students are prepared to earn their certification. Keep in mind, though, that LAP modules are NOT currently available to address every performance indicator covered on each A*S*K exam. Click here to learn more about A*S*K Institute.
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. The PowerPoint packages also include the associated PowerPoints for each LAP. Bring your discussions to life with software that includes a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-FI-004, Watch Your Bottom Line (Income Statements), ©14
- LAP-FI-007, Money Matters (Role of Finance), ©14
- LAP-FI-009, By the Numbers (The Need for Financial Information), ©14
- LAP-FI-010, The Right Balance (The Nature of Balance Sheets), ©14
- LAP-FI-077, Invest for Success (Types of Investments), ©15
- LAP-FI-085, Show Me the Money (Nature of Accounting), ©17 (formerly LAP-FI-005)
- LAP-FI-091, Count the Cash (Cash Flow Statements), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-006)
- LAP-FI-106, Money Tracks (Nature of Budgets), ©17 (formerly LAP-FI-003)
- *LAP-FI-351, With Due Care (The Role of Ethics in Accounting), ©17
- *LAP-FI-355, Money Morals (The
Role of Ethics in Finance), ©18
We are indebted to the
Daniels Fund for its support of many curriculum and
instructional tools throughout our store. This special pricing requires completion of a brief survey that will help us measure impact of these free materials.
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints, at significantly lower cost.