Teaching Advanced Sport/Event Marketing? Looking for resources that support instruction and tie directly to recommended course content? Then, check out this package, which include 6 complete LAPs and PowerPoints hand-picked for use in the MBA Research Advanced Sport/Event Marketing course. Course Guide included!
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. Bring your discussions to life with the included PowerPoints featuring a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-BL-058, Cover Your Bases (Legal Issues in Sport/Event Marketing), ©19 (formerly LAP-BL-003)
- LAP-MP-004, Analyze This! (SWOT Analysis), ©13 (formerly LAP-IM-008)
- LAP-PI-006, Tipping Point (Calculating Break-Even Point), ©19 (formerly LAP-PI-004)
- LAP-PM-014, Permission Granted (Developing a Sport/Event Licensing Program), ©14
- LAP-PR-136, Play to the Fans (Building Fan Support), ©18 (formerly LAP-PR-019)
- LAP-SE-321, Make the Match (Selling Sponsorships), ©18 (formerly LAP-SE-127)
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints.