Materials for teaching ethics and ethical decision-making are available through the generous support of the Daniels Fund.
How to Access:
- The links below will take you to that product's listing
- Click "Access for Free." (Do not put the item in the Shopping Cart)
- Enter your email to begin the survey. (Why a survey? See below*)
- At the end of the survey, copy the code and paste in the Download Code box on the original survey page.
- Your free materials will be emailed to you instantly.
Ethical Leadership Course Package
Click here to access the Ethical Leadership Course Package
As Career-Tech programs increasingly reach into the middle schools, this ninth grade leadership course provides a significant opportunity for business and marketing programs to expand their presence in the earlier grades. We believe the course will encourage students to learn more about business and, ultimately, to enroll in upper division courses as outlined in our program-of-study kits. This course package includes:
- Course Guide (both the 1- and 2-semester options included)
- 58 LAP Modules focused on ethics, ethical leadership, and ethics in business hand-picked for use in the Ethical Leadership course
- 14 additional ethics-related LAPs
The course guide and LAP modules in the Ethical Leadership package are also available individually:
Thanks to the Daniels Fund, all MBA Research course guides are available free-of-charge for a limited time:
More good news: These guides will be updated over the next several years to better integrate ethics and ethical decision-making and to ensure that they continue to reflect the most recent thinking of the business community. Click here for a release schedule.
These guides are 100% aligned with the national Business Administration Curriculum Standards validated by industry across the nation. They provide a model that can be used as-is or modified to meet your specific needs. Click here for more info about our course guides.
Any questions? Email Service@MBAResearch.org.
*We’re fortunate that the Daniels Fund has underwritten the cost of many of our materials. The Fund paid the bill so that you don’t have to! If you’d like to take a minute to extend your appreciation, simply email Service@MBAResearch.org and put in the subject line “Daniels.” We’ll get your note to the right people at the Fund. Who knows? Maybe your note will be the tipping point for future funding! Thanks for taking the time.